How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is a flat rate of $20.00 per order. All orders are shipped via FedEx only.
How do I apply the coupon code to my order?
How do I check the status of my order?
You can track your order status in real time by checking the tracking number we send you at the time of your order. You can also manage your account here.
How long does does it take to ship my order?
Orders ship out within 1-2 business days.
How long does delivery take?
Usually an average of 4-7 days depending on your location.
Do you deliver products internationally?
No, we only ship to the continental United States.
Do you ship to a post office box?
No, we do not ship to post office boxes, only physical street addresses.
We do not accept returns or offer refunds, All sales are “as is” and final.
Where were the thermometers manufactured?
The Trophy brand thermometers were manufactured in Japan for the Propper Manufacturing company.
Propper is located in the USA.
Are these actual mercury thermometers?
Yes, they are.
Are these thermometers unused?
Yes, the thermometers are unused.
Do the thermometers have marks/lines indicating degree increments as well as the numerical indications?
Yes, the thermometers have marks/lines indicating degree increments as well as the numerical indications.
Do your mercury thermometers work?
Yes, the thermometers are all in working condition.
My order never arrived but FedEx said they delivered it. What can I do?
If you have not recevied your order and FedEx tells you that it was delivered, and they provided you delivery confirmation, you can do the following:
1. Check around and near your front door. If you’re not at home when the order is delivered, the package is usually left near your door. If you have any trees or foliage around your front door, double-check there as your package may have been left there. Don’t forget to check your mailbox too. Many times, packages are left in your mailbox.
2. Wait awhile. If you have already contacted FedEx or you are certain that your package has not been delivered, you might want to wait a couple of days further in case it arrives late.
If your package has definitely not been delivered to you, you can call FedEx at 1 (800) 463-3339, or, you can file a claim for the lost package at the following page:
Please note that we are not responsible for items that do not arrive after FedEx takes possession of the item.
My thermometer isn't working
A few things you should do to check and to note when attempting to determine whether your thermometer is working correctly:
1) Most people register varying degrees of baseline temperature for many different reasons ranging from their age, to the time of day, among other reasons that can affect the temperature that is registered.
2) The thermometer will correctly and accurately register when a person has a temperature higher than their normal baseline temperature, (also known as a fever), therefore the name (fever) of this thermometer type.
NORMAL PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE THERMOMETER
1) The bubble or loop you see is actually the normal appearance for the thermometer.
2) The mercury is not supposed to shake down to the very bottom. As long as you shake it down below 98.6 (which is normal temperature) it’ll be fine.
3) The easiest way to test to see the mercury rise is to drink a sip or two of a warm beverage like coffee or tea, then check your temperature. It will display as elevated due to the warm beverage.
4) To view the mercury line, very slowly turn the thermometer and then stop when you see the mercury line and can view the temperature.
If you have tried all of the above steps and you still believe your thermometer isn’t working correctly, please contact us.